WELCOME TO MARY KAY BECHER ORTHODONTICS IN AUSTIN, TX
What a difference a great smile can make! Located in Southwest Austin, orthodontists Dr. Mary Kay Becher and Dr. Tasneem Rangwala have put together a skilled and fabulous team dedicated to making your smile be the best that it can possibly be. We are committed to understanding your needs and providing the highest quality of orthodontic treatment available today because nothing you wear is more important than your smile!
AN ORTHODONTIC EXPERIENCE YOU CAN TRUST
- Offering some of the most modern technologies currently available, our San Antonio orthodontists can maximize your treatment options while minimizing treatment times.
- Our iCAT 3D Scan immediately produces a three-dimensional (3D) image of the jaws and teeth for all of our patients. It allows our orthodontists to quickly and precisely determine the exact movement of teeth for all patients without the guesswork associated with two-dimensional traditional or digital X-rays with much less radiation exposure.
- Certified Invisalign and SureSmile orthodontists.
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL IN AUSTIN?
- One-hour, new patient consultation, including 3D imaging, during which your orthodontist will conduct a personal exam and customize your ideal treatment plan.
- We specialize in children, teen and adult orthodontic treatments.
- Our doctors work closely with your general or pediatric dentist to get the best results from your orthodontic treatment. Did you know that taking your child for an orthodontic evaluation as young as age 7 can result in minimizing the need for major orthodontic treatment in his or her teens?
- Have an older thumb sucker? Join “Becher Busters” – A complimentary program designed to help your child break the habit!
- Convenient office hours in the easily accessible Westgate area of Southwest Austin.
- Multiple financing options are available to meet the needs of your family and budget.
- Accept most insurance plans and file claims on your behalf.
- We love our Austin community and are supportive of our patients’ schools and organizations!
When you’re ready to take the next step toward orthodontic treatment, please contact us at 512-444-6057 to schedule your complimentary orthodontic consultation and get ready to start smiling!