When you want to enhance your smile without getting braces, Invisalign is the orthodontic treatment for you. Invisalign is an innovative alternative to conventional metal braces. Instead of bands and wires, Invisalign uses clear, customizable plastic aligners to straighten teeth.
If you’re searching for an Invisalign doctor site, look no further. Mary Kay Becher Orthodontist is a trusted Invisalign provider in Austin, Texas. We can help you achieve your dream smile at our office.
Invisalign Treatment Plans Customized for You
You can begin the journey to straight teeth when you schedule a visit with an Invisalign orthodontist. At Mary Kay Becher Orthodontist, we create custom Invisalign treatment plans for you. Our doctors will sit with you during an initial Invisalign consultation to help you understand how the treatment works and what you will need to do throughout the process.
With Invisalign treatment, you can have straighter teeth within nine to 15 months — around half the time it takes for traditional braces to work. Whether you’re a working adult, a college student or a parent, Invisalign can help you straighten your teeth. We also offer Invisalign Teen to help teenagers straighten their teeth discreetly.
Benefits of Invisalign
When you choose to have an Invisalign treatment, you can experience the benefits that come with them. Invisalign aligners are:
- Virtually invisible: Invisalign aligners are clear, making it hard for people to see that you’re wearing them.
- Removable: You can easily remove your aligners whenever you eat, drink, brush your teeth and more. This feature lets you continue living your life without making significant changes, like cutting out certain foods.
- Customized: Each aligner fits your mouth as your teeth shift over time until they are in the proper position. Your doctor will make impressions of your teeth and mouth, then use advanced computer imaging technology to make your aligners.
- Comfortable: Invisalign aligners use special plastic to ensure each piece has smooth, rounded edges. The construction ensures they don’t irritate your mouth and tissues.
- Limited appointments: While you need to attend checkups so your doctor can evaluate your progress, you won’t have to schedule as many appointments that traditional braces may require.
Why Choose Mary Kay Becher Orthodontist?
At Mary Kay Becher Orthodontist, we are here to help you achieve the smile you want. Our doctors, Dr. Mary Kay Becher and Dr. Avery Gil, are certified Invisalign providers with many years of experience treating people with innovative orthodontic treatment. We provide premier care and quality treatment so our patients can walk away knowing they are one step closer to having a healthier, straighter smile.
When you choose to receive Invisalign treatment with us, you will receive individualized care throughout the entire process. Our team offers friendly, professional and honest services, from scheduling a consultation and appointments to working with your doctor to discuss your progress.
Schedule an Invisalign Consultation Today
Are you ready to have a healthy, straight smile? Contact our Austin location to schedule an Invisalign consultation today!