Our Austin orthodontist office is located in Westgate near Frontier Trail and Western Trails Boulevard. Our team is always prepared to answer your questions thoroughly and clearly so you can get the service you need as soon as possible. Feel free to call us at 512-337-4492 or stop in during our business hours. We’re here from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Wednesday and from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Thursdays and Fridays.
Meet Our Team
Dr. Mary Kay Becher has worked as an orthodontist since gaining her certificate in 2001. She is a member of the American Association of Orthodontists, the Association of Women Dentists, the American Dental Association and Capital Area Dental Society to ensure she is always up to date on the latest industry standards. Her practice employs a team of skilled oral hygienists and other dental experts.
Dr. Becher works alongside Dr. Avery Gil, D.D.S, M.S. Together, they ensure everyone in the area experiences high-quality patient care and has a smile they can be proud of.
How We Serve You
At Mary Kay Becher Orthodontics, every first appointment includes a complimentary exam. During this appointment, your orthodontist will ask about your medical history, run some tests if necessary and work with you to develop a comprehensive and customized treatment plan for your specific needs.
From there, we can determine treatment length and the best approach for you, such as braces, Invisalign®, or other corrective procedures.
Payment options and insurance plans will be determined when considering a treatment option.
Our Orthodontic Services in Austin, Texas
When you visit our Austin office and receive your treatment plan, we’ll start working to address your concerns. Every smile is unique, and so is treatment — you may only need a few weeks of work, or you could have regular visits for months. Explore some of the orthodontic services we offer below.
Our orthodontics services primarily relate to braces. We are a family orthodontic practice including pediatric, teen, and adult orthodontics. We have several types of braces to fit people of any age and preference, including:
- Self-ligating braces: These are your typical metal or clear braces, held together by wire clips.
- SureSmile: These are similar to self-litigating braces, but the wires are formed precisely by robots instead of by hand.
- Lingual braces or invisible braces: Usually made for the top row of teeth, these braces go on the back of the teeth rather than the front for a more discreet appearance.
- Clear braces and Invisalign: With this type of treatment, clear tracks form around the teeth and shift them into position. Most people will not be able to tell when someone is wearing them.
Our office is also prepared to perform several other orthodontic treatments or orthodontic care, like:
- i-CAT® 3D imaging, a more extensive imaging system than X-rays or panoramics.
- Fitting of retainers, expanders, headgear and other appliances.
- Orthodontic surgery, including pre- and postoperative treatment.
Schedule Your Appointment
Your smile is one thing you should always be proud of. Let us help you create a smile you won’t be able to stop showing off. Contact us today to schedule your first appointment and complimentary exam.
Austin, TX 78745
Hours:Mon, Wed, Th 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Friday - closed