What a difference a great smile can make! Located in Southwest Austin, Dr. Mary Kay Becker and Dr. Tasneem Rangwala have put together a skilled and fabulous team dedicated to making your smile be the best that it can possibly be. We are committed to understanding your needs and providing the highest quality of orthodontic treatment because nothing you wear is more important than your smile!
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL?
- Our practice is a fun place to be, offering a warm, friendly, and always lively atmosphere where conversation is encouraged and smiles come naturally!
- Complimentary, one-hour, new patient consult, including 3D imaging, during which your doctor will conduct a personal exam and customize your ideal treatment plan.
- We specialize in children, teen and adult treatments.
- Our doctors work closely with your general/pediatric dentist to get the best results from your orthodontic treatment. Did you know that taking your child for an orthodontic consult as young as age 7 can result in minimizing the need for major orthodontic treatment in his/her teens?
- Offering some of the most modern technologies currently available, our doctors can maximize your treatment options while minimizing treatment times.
- Our iCAT 3D Scan immediately produces a three-dimensional (3D) image of the jaws and teeth for all of our patients. It allows our doctors to quickly and precisely determine the exact movement of teeth for all patients without the guesswork associated with two-dimensional traditional or digital X-rays with much less radiation exposure.
- Certified in Invisalign and SureSmile.
- Have an older thumb sucker? Join “Becker Busters” – A complimentary program designed to help your child break the habit!
- Convenient office hours in the easily accessible Westgate area of Southwest Austin.
- Multiple financing options are available to meet the needs of your family and budget.
- Accept most insurance plans and file claims on your behalf.
- We love our Austin community and are supportive of our patients’ schools and organizations!
When you’re ready to take the next step toward orthodontic treatment, please call us at 512-444-6057 to schedule your complimentary orthodontic consultation and get ready to start smiling!