Subtle, comfortable and efficient, lingual braces are an excellent alternative to traditional teeth straightening solutions. They adhere to the back of your teeth, straightening your teeth and enhancing your oral health without elastics. Anyone who wants a discreet way to enhance their smile can benefit from these braces, whether you’re a teenager or an adult.
Mary Kay Becher Orthodontics offers lingual braces treatment in Austin and the surrounding areas. Our personalized plans, flexible financing options and outstanding service ensure you receive the stunning, professional results you deserve. Receive premier treatment from a team that cares.
Who’s a Good Candidate for Lingual Braces?
Everyone’s oral health journey is different, and we’ll help you develop the most effective treatment plan. Wondering if you’re a good candidate for lingual braces? Here are some factors to consider:
- Bite: Bite problems — such as overbites — may impact your lingual braces treatment. During your initial examination, our orthodontists will assess your bite and determine if lingual braces are appropriate.
- Treatment location: While lingual braces can work anywhere in the mouth, they perform best on your top teeth. We’ll help you explore your options and make an informed decision.
- Cost: Lingual braces are an investment in your oral health, and the right providers strive to make them affordable. At Mary Kay Becher Orthodontics, we work with most insurance plans and offer multiple payment options for every budget.
Benefits of Lingual Braces Behind the Teeth
All braces accomplish the same goal — giving you a healthier, happier smile. However, it’s important to choose a solution that’s right for you. Lingual braces come with both practical and cosmetic benefits:
- Discretion: Since they’re placed behind your teeth, lingual braces are nearly invisible. Whether you’re a teenager or a professional, this treatment option gives you a subtle way to improve your smile.
- Improved oral health: Lingual braces can correct bite issues, overcrowding and others problems. Resolving these conditions can prevent more complex ones while achieving your desired results faster.
- Comfort: Customized to fit your mouth, lingual braces position your teeth gently and enhance your overall comfort. An individualized solution also makes treatment more efficient.
Tips for Lingual Braces Care
Like other orthodontic treatments, lingual braces work best with healthy oral hygiene and eating habits. Explore our top tips for taking care of your lingual braces:
- Schedule regular dentist visits to ensure you’re on the right track.
- Stick to soft foods and liquids like yogurt, pasta and smoothies.
- Floss at least once a day.
- Use a high-quality toothbrush and fluoride toothpaste.
Why Choose Mary Kay Becher Orthodontics?
Whether you’re seeking treatment for yourself or a loved one, you deserve quality care. At Mary Kay Becher Orthodontics, we strive to meet your unique needs. Austin residents choose us for:
- Individualized, hands-on care.
- Innovative technology.
- An exceptional patient experience.
Schedule Your Complimentary Lingual Braces Exam Today
The sooner you start your treatment, the sooner you can enjoy a healthy, confident smile! We welcome new patients with a complimentary exam. To schedule yours, contact us today and learn more about your first visit.