LOCAL ORTHODONTIST IN AUSTIN, TEXAS
Welcome to Mary Kay Becher Orthodontics! Our team of orthodontic experts is here to help you feel more confident in your smile.
We're committed to providing you with a custom experience that meets your needs every time, and our office in southern Austin, Texas, is designed to do just that. With partners like Invisalign® and Smile Direct, our service is unmatched in the area, and we're proud to supply you with all the treatments you need to have a healthy mouth.
Every new patient at Mary Kay Becher Orthodontics receives a complimentary exam during their first visit. From there, we can devise a strategy for your treatment. Yours might include:
- Braces: We provide SureSmile, self-ligating braces, lingual or invisible braces and clear braces, including Invisalign®.
- Appliance fittings: We fit people of every age with retainers, headgear, expanders, lip bumpers and other appliances.
- i-CAT® 3D Imaging: This imaging system is far more advanced than the panoramics or X-rays you may be used to. It allows us to get the best possible picture of your mouth so we can create the right plan for you.
- Surgery: We can guide you through the orthodontic surgical process, from pre-treatment preparation to post-operative care.
WHO WE SERVE
Our services cover everyone, regardless of age. We provide care for:
- Children: Did you know that age 7 is the best time for your child to have their first orthodontic evaluation? The first adult molars tend to erupt around this age, allowing our doctors to best evaluate tooth relationships from front to back and side to side. With an early introduction to orthodontic care, we can offer any necessary interceptive treatments more quickly and allow for proper growth moving forward.
- Teens: It's common for people to need braces during their teenage years. We offer a wide range of brace options, including invisible braces, so your teen can choose their look during this exciting time of transition.
- Adults: From braces to advanced surgical procedures, our adult treatment options are comprehensive.
OUR PREMIERE APPROACH
Your complimentary consultation will last about an hour. We'll take some time to examine your medical history and ask you about your goals for treatment. We may take some images and run a few tests to get a clear picture of how we can help create your best possible smile.
From there, we'll work with you to create a customized treatment plan tailored to your needs. Using our industry-leading equipment, like our state-of-the-art i-CAT 3D imaging software, we'll treat you as comfortably and expediently as possible.
SCHEDULE YOUR EXAM TODAY
If you're ready to improve your smile, visit Mary Kay Becher Orthodontics today. Our office is open every weekday, so you have plenty of time to stop in for more information. You can also contact us online or give us a call at 512-337-1423 to discuss your options. We can't wait to hear from you!