Why choose us
Why choose us
At Becher & Gil Orthodontics, we create beautiful, healthy smiles that our patients will value for a lifetime! We are committed to understanding your needs and providing the highest quality of orthodontic treatment.
- Detailed examination and treatment planning: Dr. Becher and Dr. Gil know that undergoing orthodontics is a big decision. We want you to be able to make that decision with as much information as possible. We offer state-of-the-art technology, resulting in shorter treatment times and less discomfort. Dental Monitoring uses one-of-a-kind AI and the industry’s largest dental image database to make certain that the movement of your teeth is perfectly controlled and save patient time by allowing remote treatment follow-up instead of unnecessary appointments. Our complimentary one-hour new patient examination includes capturing a 3D model that provides the most accurate picture of your teeth, allowing our orthodontists to develop the best treatment plan for our patients to achieve the best results. This technology means we are an “impressionless” office… no more gooey impressions/molds! Our orthodontists will personally examine and inform you of all the treatment options available.
- Individualized care: You will receive hands-on individualized care provided by our orthodontists all the way from the initial exam through the final retainer check.
- Ample doctor time: Our orthodontists are always available to talk, and will personally inform patients and/or their parents of the treatment progress at every visit.
- Patient education: Our orthodontists are known for their down to earth explanations about treatment in a way that patients and parents can understand. When patients understand why, they are more apt to comply!
- Cutting-edge technology: Our orthodontists stay current with the latest research in orthodontic care through continuing education courses and study club memberships to provide our patients the safest, most effective and latest technologies available today.
- Retention: Getting your teeth straight doesn’t mean much if they don’t stay that way! We want you to enjoy your new smile for a lifetime, which is why the cost of a retention system is included with your orthodontic treatment along with your first set of retainers.
- Exceptional service: Friendly, professional, prompt and honest service; we will go the extra mile to make you happy.
- Talented team: Our orthodontic treatment goals mean very little without a competent, qualified team to deliver them. That’s why we take pride in our professional and courteous staff. Our team members have multiple certifications, and continue to improve and update their many skills through continuing education throughout the year. Our team works hard to make sure you feel comfortable and at-home in our office!
- Customized financing: Flexible financing options along with filing and accepting insurance benefits. Payment-in-full discounts and family discounts are always offered. Automatic monthly credit or debit card processing (when requested).
- Complimentary annual exams and i-CAT® 3D imaging: For those young patients not quite ready for orthodontic treatment, we will monitor their growth and development at no cost.
- Fun: We keep things lively with seasonal contests and fantastic prizes along with our “Dillo Dollars” Patient Incentive Program. Prizes include iPods, restaurant gift certificates, Sonicare toothbrushes, etc.
- Patient education: Latest software programs to educate patients and show treatment progress and outcomes along with hygiene instructions.
- SureSmile: SureSmile 3D technology creates a measurably better smile for patients. It offers more precision, better results, and a beautiful smile with a 34% shorter treatment time than traditional braces alone. Custom SureSmile® archwire provides smoother movement for a more comfortable experience.
- Clear aligners: Our orthodontists offer several “invisible” treatment options.
- Sterilization: We know that being safe and comfortable in our office is your biggest concern, which is why we follow the strictest sterilization guidelines mandated by the CDC, OSHA and the state of Texas.
- One centralized office location: Unlike some orthodontic practices which have offices spread out over several cities, we have one central location. We don’t split our work days between multiple offices. We are right here on Frontier Trail when you need us.
- Your feedback: We welcome comments that help us change and grow to exceed your expectations.
- Our community: Our doctors and team are involved in the local community and in many school activities.
- Hungry? Fresh coffee, drinks and treats are available daily.
- Our facility: Our office location is conveniently located and meticulously maintained. Everything in this office has been designed with you, our patients, in mind to provide the highest quality of care and comfort.